International Careers Day 2014 – Saturday 25th January at the Exam Schools, 11.00-15.00.
With key speakers and exhibitors covering International Development, Governmental Careers, International Policy, International Law, International Academia, International Business, International Internships, and more – you should put it in your calendar now!
NEW - Download a preview of the International Careers Day 2014 booklet.
Panel speaker sessions:
- International Development: including speakers with experience from Christian Aid, the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights, ACTED, the International Finance Corporation, Oxfam, Oxford HR and more…
- International Policy: including speakers with experience from Chatham House, NATO Defence College, RAND Europe, the World Bank, the Economist and more…
- Governmental Careers: including speakers with experience from the governments of Singapore, Australia, Georgia, the UK, and the European Commission
- International Law: including speakers with experience in criminal, environmental and human rights law
- International Academia – Business
- International Academia – Humanities & Social Sciences
- International Academia – Sciences
In addition to the panel talks, the fair also features 20 recruiter presentations. For times and locations of all, see the ICD Timetable.
The fair also features 40 recruiters exhibiting: see the International Careers Day 2014 booklet for full details.