“Saatchi & Saatchi have got 10 spaces to fill this summer. For the chance to get on the graduate scheme at the most famous name in advertising, sign up now – task 1 will go live on Monday the 11th! You must also be available to take up full-time permanent employment following the Scholarship.
“I don’t get it. What is it?
The Summer Scholarship is a 6 week internship at Saatchi & Saatchi London, taking place in Summer 2013.
When should I be available?
- 11th-15th March & 25th-29th March dates to complete tasks (from the comfort of your own home).
- 22nd-26th April to attend a half day workshop at S&S in London.
- From the 1st of July for 6 weeks.
Who can apply?
- Everyone, everybody and everything.
- However, Saatchi & Saatchi are not using this route to hire creatives (copywriters and art directors). We are looking for future account managers and planners.
- You have to be able to work in the UK and be available for the full 6 weeks from 1st July 2013. You must also be available to take up full-time permanent employment following the Scholarship (so unfortunately no second years!).
I don’t have any experience in advertising. Does that matter?
Not at all. Most former grads came from completely different backgrounds – from serious academic subjects like history to digital media. The Scholarship itself is one of the best crash courses in the industry.
What’s the chance of me getting a job?
That really depends. Saatchi & Saatchi have hired 20 people from the Summer Scholarship over the past 4 years. So if they like your style, you can expect a full time position at Saatchi after the Summer Scholarship ends.