Developed from student surveys about what you would like in a Careers Guide, it features:
- Advice on finding and applying for jobs and further study
- Tips on developing employability skills while at Oxford
- The Careers Service’s programmes, events and services
- Information on the top 20 career sectors that Oxford students enter
- Listings of major graduate schemes and internship opportunities
- Profiles of alumni
- Data on Oxford students’ destinations.
If you’d like a physical copy, watch your pigeon hole! The Guide is currently being mailed out to all second, third and fourth year undergraduates and all masters students. Further copies are available to take away from the Careers Service, and a Freshers version will be produced in Hilary.