• How do I show employers that I can be creative and innovative?
• How could I turn my interests into a career?
• How could I start a business if I know nothing about business?
• How could I join an exciting new business but know I lack some key skills?
The Oxford Careers Service is launching The Shed to help answer all these questions and more. The Shed is a welcoming place for everyone who:
• Is thinking of ways to turn their interests into their career
• Wants to join a big recruiter but needs to demonstrate or improve their creativity / innovation skills
• Might just want to start their own business but has NO idea where to start
• Wants to work with other people like them in a new venture
… And above all is worried that they don’t know enough, or where to start.
The first activities for The Shed are a series of meetings to which all are welcome, led by a really wide range of inspiring people. The first two take place on :
• Monday 29 October, (week 4) 5pm-7pm, at The Careers Service
• Wednesday 21 November, (week 7) 5pm-7pm, Oxford Hub, Turl St
Book now on CareerConnect: – event IDs 3143 and 3145