Students and early career data scientists are invited to sign-up and start working on the 2021 Better Working World Data Challenge.
Are you ready to solve the world's toughest problems and ask questions that have never been asked before? This year’s challenge invites you to compete with others on a global scale to use your data science skills to make a real-world impact. The target is to improve bushfire management to combat the increasing frequency and severity of wildfires. Your input can help to save lives, property and wildlife by allowing fire authorities to warn the right people at the right time and use their finite resources more effectively.
If you are interested and ready to put your skills to the test you can see full details at EY 2021 Better Working World Data Challenge, and Register online. Enrol as an individual or as a team (up to 4 members) and work on your solutions up to the 15th June deadline for entries.
Once you have registered, you get:
- Free access to Azure, Microsoft’s cutting-edge technology stack, as well as free Microsoft IT certifications
- Access to tutorials and training
- The opportunity to collaborate with others around the world
- The chance to win up to US$10,000 in cash prizes
- The top 30 finalists in each challenge will also win mentoring from EY