WHEN: Wednesday, 13 October 2021. Stands live from 12:30-17:30
Meet recruiters, attend presentations, browse jobs, and find out about the variety of career options available in the finance sector.
At our Finance Fair, you will have the chance to interact with representatives from Accountancy, Actuarial, Insurance, Banks and Investment Management firms offering opportunities to Oxford students and researchers looking for internships or full time finance positions.
Not all the recruiters participating in this event are giving a presentation in Oxford this year, so this may be your only chance to meet them informally.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OXFORD EMAIL ADDRESS: Oxford alumni and researchers who do not have an Oxford University email address will have to first book a place for the Finance Fair on CareerConnect by Tuesday, 5 October. Please use the 'Book now' button to register for this virtual fair and you will be notified when you can register with GraduateLand, usually 24 hours before the fair starts. If you do not yet have a CareerConnect account you can register here: Alumni Registration | Research Staff Registration
Make the most of the fair
- Start planning your next career steps or focus your search
- Find full time jobs, graduate schemes and internships in the finance sector
- Attend live presentations with top recruiters
- Chat or have video conversations with recruiters and careers advisers
- Details of the recruiting organisations attending this event will be available in the fair booklet - COMING SOON
Find out more on how to make the most of the careers fair: www.careers.ox.ac.uk/making-the-most-of-careers-fairs