WHEN: Thursday, 14 October 2021 from 12:30-17:30
Meet a wide range of employers, attend presentations and explore the roles available jobs in the consulting sector.
The Management Consultancy Fair is an opportunity for you to engage with a cross section of companies including strategy firms, generalist firms and specialist management consultancy firms, to find out about internships, graduate roles or full time jobs.
This event is open to all Oxford University students, including undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers, as well as Oxford alumni.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OXFORD EMAIL ADDRESS: Oxford alumni and researchers who do not have an Oxford University email address will have to first book a place for the Management Consultancy Fair on CareerConnect by Wednesday, 6 October. Please use the 'Book now' button to register for this virtual fair and you will be notified when you can register with GraduateLand, usually 24 hours before the fair starts. If you do not yet have a CareerConnect account you can register here: Alumni Registration | Research Staff Registration
Make the most of the fair
- Start planning your next career steps or focus your search
- Find full time jobs, graduate schemes and internships in the consulting sector
- Attend live presentations with top recruiters
- Chat or have video conversations with recruiters and careers advisers
- Details of the recruiting organisations attending this event will be available in the fair booklet - COMING SOON
Find out more on how to make the most of the careers fair: www.careers.ox.ac.uk/making-the-most-of-careers-fairs