You are invited to join Bloomberg's Summer of Puzzles! Starting Friday, 25 June 2021, Bloomberg will be posting a new puzzle every Friday at 5 PM BST. The hunt will last 9 weeks and if you miss a week, don’t worry! Puzzles from previous weeks will remain unlocked for you to solve at any time throughout the duration of the hunt until it closes on Friday, 27 August. Solve the weekly puzzle to earn points and check back each week for the next puzzle!
Some important things to understand about how Summer of Puzzles works:
- The puzzles will all be logic-based with no directions, and will take your creativity and ingenuity to solve.
- There is no penalty for submitting an incorrect answer.
- For the first three days that each puzzle becomes available, hints will be released every 12 hours.
- Looking at hints does not impact your score.
- All of the previously released hints will remain available for the full 9 weeks.
- If you solve a puzzle after all hints have been released, you can still earn the maximum number of points, but your ranking will be below those who completed the puzzle before you.
- The person with the most points and the highest ranking at the end of the hunt will be the winner.
All of the puzzles are created by Bloomberg Software Engineers. Each week they will be highlighting the creator and the weekly puzzle on our official Bloomberg Summer of Puzzles blog so you can learn a little bit more about the Bloomberg employees.
You can access all puzzles as they become available at https://puzl.ink/summer
First place winner will receive a Nintendo Switch and a Bloomberg swag bag. The second and third place winners will each receive a Bloomberg swag bag.