We are pleased to announce that the University of Oxford Internship Office Photo Competition will be taking place once again in 2020.
We are inviting all University of Oxford students who take part in internships facilitated or funded through the Internship Office in the 2019-2020 academic year to submit original and interesting photos that best represent their internship experience, accompanied by a short description.
Show us what your internship looks like
We want to see your internship experience through your eyes, but we are especially looking for images depicting you as the intern. Please submit original entries that show a visual representation of your working environment during your internship. We recognise that many students are taking part in remote working internships this year, which means that creativity is key!
Describe your experience
Along with your photo entry, please submit text of up to 50 words explaining the image, and giving us some context of your internship experience. Images sent without the accompanying text will be discounted.
Rules and tips
- To enter the competition, please send your original photos by email to email@example.com with the items as a file attachment or using a file transfer service such as WeTransfer or Dropbox.
You can also enter the competition by filling in the Summer Internship Student Feedback 2020 emailed to you by the Internship Office team at the end of your placement. Any photographs uploaded into the form will automatically be entered into the competition, using 50 words of the text you have provided about your internship. If you wish to share photos that you do not want to be entered into the competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no limit to the number of photos that you can send.
- The winning entries will be decided by a selection panel at the Careers Service.
- For information on copyright and usage permission, please see the terms and conditions.
- The winner will be awarded with a high street voucher worth £100, and two runners up will be awarded a voucher worth £50, each.
- We are looking for photographs that communicate your internship experience in an interesting way. Creativity and imagination will be rewarded!
- Photos sent without the accompanying explanatory text of up to 50 words will be disqualified.
- The closing date for this competition is 17:00 (BST) on Monday, 14 September 2020.