The Internship Office Photo Competition 2021
We are pleased to announce that the University of Oxford Internship Office Photo Competition will be taking place once again in 2021.
We are inviting all University of Oxford students who take part in internships facilitated or funded through the Internship Office in the 2020-2021 academic year to submit original and interesting photos that best represent their internship experience, accompanied by a short description.
Show us what your internship looks like
We want to see your internship experience through your eyes, but we are especially looking for images depicting you as the intern. Please submit original entries that show a visual representation of your working environment during your internship. We recognise that many students are taking part in remote working internships this year, which means that creativity is key!
Describe your experience
Along with your photo entry, please submit text of up to 50 words explaining the image, and giving us some context of your internship experience. Images sent without the accompanying text will be discounted.
Rules and tips
- There are two ways to enter the competition:
- You can enter by filling in the internship feedback form which will be emailed to you by the Internship Office team at the end of your placement. Any photographs uploaded into the form will be entered into the competition, using 50 words of the text you have provided about your internship. If you wish to share photos that you do not want to be entered into the competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also enter the competition by sending your original photos by email to email@example.com as a file attachment or using a file transfer service such as WeTransfer or Dropbox, as well as the 50-word description of your experience.
- There is no limit to the number of photos that you can submit.
- The winning entries will be decided by a selection panel at the Careers Service.
- For information on copyright and usage permission, please see the terms and conditions.
- The winner will be awarded with a high street voucher worth £100, and two runners up will be awarded a voucher worth £50, each.
- We are looking for photographs that communicate your internship experience in an interesting way. Creativity and imagination will be rewarded!
- Photos sent without the accompanying explanatory text of up to 50 words will be disqualified.
- The competition closes at 17:00 (BST) on Monday, 13 September 2021.
Looking for inspiration? Here are the 2020 winning entries.