These ideas are ways to start becoming more creative. You’re unlikely to use these as evidence of creativity in a written application, but they might be things you reference in conversation at interview.
- Get into a creative mindset by trying to find a new route to lectures each day.
- Brainstorm ideas with friends.
- Talk to people who do things you don’t do.
- Attend a lecture on a subject different to your own.
- Explore a possible new hobby by reading or using social media to find introductory videos and ideas, or find a society or group that you can join. This might be the start of a new hobby…