The Employer Relations team at The Careers Service can help you whether you are an experienced recruiter at Oxford or just starting out; whether you are from a multi-national corporation looking for 200 new graduates this year, or a local start-up company looking to recruit a research scientist.
The Employer Relations Team can help you with enquiries about the service including:
- Posting job vacancies
- Attending careers fairs
- Giving corporate presentations
- Organising mail shots
- Contacting student societies
- Providing information on the Recruiters’ Group
- Making room bookings for presentations or interviews within the Careers Service
- Introducing you to the right careers adviser, who can discuss how students are thinking about your industry/occupation and what similar organisations do to promote themselves in Oxford
- Explaining colleges, departments, subjects, degrees and some of the Oxford terms we use
To contact the Employer Relations Team ring +44 (0) 1865 274663. Anyone on the team can help you.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.