Contact Us - Employer Information
The Student and Employer Engagement Team at The Careers Service can help you whether you are an experienced recruiter at Oxford or just starting out.
The Student and Employer Engagement Team at the Careers Service can help you whether you are an experienced recruiter at Oxford or just starting out; whether you are from a multi-national corporation looking for 200 new graduates this year, or a local start-up company looking to recruit a research scientist.
We can answer enquiries about the service, including:
- Joining the Oxford Employer Engagement Network
- Posting job vacancies
- Attending careers fairs
- Giving corporate presentations
- Organising mail shots
- Contacting student societies
- Making room bookings for presentations or interviews within the Careers Service
- Introducing you to the right careers adviser, who can discuss how students are thinking about your industry/occupation and what similar organisations do to promote themselves in Oxford
- Explaining colleges, departments, subjects, degrees and some of the Oxford terms we use
To contact the Student and Employer Engagement Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1865 274663. Anyone on the team can help you.
Event spaces and room hire available
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Oxford University Careers Service
56 Banbury Road, OX2 6PA
The Oxford Employer Engagement Network
For those employers who wish to gain advantageous recruiting insights, make their recruiting efforts more efficient and are looking to attract students with enhanced promotion.