The Promentor Programme: An Alumni Mentoring Programme
With the generous support of the MaxEm Trust, the Promentor Programme offers mentoring by Oxford alumni exclusively for first year undergraduates at the University of Oxford, for the duration of their undergraduate degree.
This programme is exclusive for students on bursaries and offers an unrivalled opportunity to engage with a range of experienced career professionals in a mentoring context. If you have any questions, or would like to know more about the programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year, ten students are selected to participate on the programme, following an application process. Eligible students will be invited to apply via email, and will complete the process via an application form on CareerConnect.
Mentees on the Promentor Programme will receive:
- Training so students are ready to fully engage in the programme and are equipped with the tools to do so
- Introductions to three mentors, currently working in their sectors of interest. Introductions take place in Hilary and Trinity Term
- Enhanced CV and internship application support from the Internship Office Mentoring Team
- A £250 payment for each year that the mentee engages with the programme during their undergraduate degree
- The opportunity to make a competitive application for up to £2,500 from the Promentor discretionary internship fund for internships and work experience opportunities. The deadline for funding is the 10 May 2021. To apply for the Bursary please complete the Promentor Programme Internships Bursary form and send it to email@example.com.
If you are interested in mentoring, find out how you can take part.