At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate to prospective employers a broad understanding of business
- Explain the marketing essentials that are core to business strategy
- Explain business finance principles and commonly used reports and tools
- Apply the knowledge and skills you learn to cases
- Ask informed and relevant questions at interviews.
The programme is complementary to our other Careers Service support services such as CV review, internships, business mentoring and The Student Consultancy.
Insight into Strategy and Management is open to undergraduate, post-graduate students and recent alumni.
You must sign-up for the full Insight into Strategy and Management programme by registering for the first of the six sessions on CareerConnect. This will automatically register you for all sessions.