Mission Statement and Policies
The Careers Service’s mission is to attract employers and educate and resource students to enable them to make the best-informed career decisions.
- Work together with Colleges, Departments, Faculties and the University to raise clients’ awareness of and engagement with the Careers Service
- Provide relevant careers information and services to undergraduate and postgraduate students in the most timely and effective way
- Attract and enable organisations to promote opportunities effectively and make contact with the most appropriate students
- Work with alumni for life, providing access to careers advice and engaging them to mentor students and offer internships
- Implement leading systems and streamlined procedures within a responsive, skilled and motivated organisation to achieve these tasks, including monitoring our performance
The AGCAS Membership Quality Standard outlines and demonstrates the levels of professionalism with which member services fulfil their purpose.