The Oxford Guide to Careers
The 2022 edition is out now!
Gain insights into careers in a variety of sectors, read tips on how to build applications that stand out, find out how to improve employability skills, and more, from careers advisers, top recruiters and Oxford alumni.
Created by the Oxford University Careers Service, the Oxford Guide to Careers includes:
- Sector-specific guidance on industry sectors as diverse as advertising, AI, and the new Business with Purpose
- Information from a variety of employers looking to recruit Oxford students
- Profiles from alumni in sectors from academia to tech
- CV and cover letter templates and tips
- Advice on cringe-free networking
- Interview strategies
- How to plan your job hunt if you’re feeling career clueless
- Details of new employability programmes, such as the Oxford Strategy Challenge and Insight into Strategy and Management