Crankstart Career Development Programme
An exclusive Careers Service programme for Oxford University Crankstart Scholars
Not sure how to start developing a career plan? Do you have some ideas but need help developing them?
Open to all Scholars, the Crankstart Career Development Programme supports you to develop your career ideas proactively and with confidence, no matter what point you are in your career preparedness.
The next session is taking place in Michaelmas term on Wednesday 18 October, 12:00-13:30, in person at the Careers Service building.
About the Crankstart Career Development Programme
Taking place three times a year, the Crankstart Career Development Programme covers everything from how to generate career ideas through to career essentials such as CVs, and will be introducing you to the many resources that will help you on your career path. We cover:
Generating and exploring career ideas
- Strategies for generating ideas that could suit you
- Finding out more about options and deepening your research
- Practical ways to identify the best option(s) for you
- Information & advice on accessing activities and resources to develop your ideas with confidence
CVs, internships and job-search strategy
- Finding opportunities and making applications for internships and jobs
- Creating a persuasive CV
- Talking to others about your ideas and plans
- Accessing further help
Practical information and advice on accessing activities and resources to develop your career ideas with confidence:
- How to navigate the many careers activities on offer throughout the year
- How to access and make the most of Careers Service
- How to book appointments with Careers Advisers
If you have any questions or would like to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.