The Oxford University Careers Service careers fairs provide you with the chance to meet recruiters and learn about the vacancies and opportunities available. Most of our careers fair take place in Michaelmas, with no fewer than seven events scheduled for 2021!
Register for the careers fairs that interest you
The Michaelmas term careers fairs will take place on our tried-and-tested virtual events platform, GraduateLand.
Our careers fairs are open to all Oxford University students, including undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers, as well as Oxford alumni. Applications are now open for all autumn careers fairs:
- Oxford University Careers Fair - the fair for all sectors. Tuesday, 12 October, 12:30-17:30
Finance Fair. Wednesday, 13 October, 12:30-17:30
Management Consultancy Fair. Thursday, 14 October, 12:30-17:30
Science, Engineering and Technology Fair. Monday, 18 October, 12:30-17:30
Law Fair. Wednesday, 20 October, 12:30-17:30
Careers in Computing Fair. Monday, 25 October, 12:30-17:30
Jobs for Mathematicians Fair. Wednesday, 27 October, 12:30-17:30
If you have an Oxford email address, you can register for the careers fairs on GraduateLand using your ox.ac.uk email address.
Oxford alumni and researchers who do not have an Oxford University email address, will have to first book a place for the fairs on CareerConnect in order to then be added to the GraduateLand platform.
What to expect
The fairs offer you the opportunity to explore the organisations that are currently recruiting, attend presentations, browse graduate roles, internships and full time jobs, and find out about different career options available to you.
At our career fairs you can meet:
- Recruiters who can tell you more about the firm, graduate roles and training, and the recruitment process.
- Senior managers and business leaders (many will also be Oxford alumni) who can provide a wider perspective on the organisation and graduate career trajectories.
- Oxford alumni working in areas you might be interested in, people who were in your shoes.
- Oxford careers advisers are on hand to support you throughout the events, as well as to provide careers advice and guidance.