WHEN: Monday, 18 October 2020. Stands live from 12:30-17:30
The Science, Engineering and Technology Fair is your opportunity to find out more about internships, graduate roles and full time jobs with organisations from a wide range of technical areas including energy, engineering consultancy, science R&D, patent work, IT, transport and many others.
In addition to exploring the organisation stalls, you will also have the opportunity to attend recruiter presentations. Oxford careers advisers will also be on hand to answer your questions.
The event is open to all Oxford University students, particularly those studying science, engineering, computing or maths, as well as Oxford researchers and alumni.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OXFORD EMAIL ADDRESS: Oxford alumni and researchers who do not have an Oxford University email address will have to first book a place for the Science, Engineering and Technology Fair on CareerConnect by Sunday, 10 October. Please use the 'Book now' button to register for this virtual fair and you will be notified when you can register with GraduateLand, usually 24 hours before the fair starts. If you do not yet have a CareerConnect account you can register here: Alumni Registration | Research Staff Registration
Make the most of the fair
- Start planning your next career steps or focus your search
- Find full time jobs, graduate schemes and internships in the science, engineering and technology sectors
- Attend live presentations with top recruiters
- Chat or have video conversations with recruiters and careers advisers
- Details of the recruiting organisations attending this event will be available in the fair booklet - COMING SOON
Find out more on how to make the most of the careers fair: www.careers.ox.ac.uk/making-the-most-of-careers-fairs