Friday 6 October 2023. Exhibitors from 12:00 - 16:00
Examination Schools, University of Oxford, 75-81 High St, OX1 4BG
Meet a wide range of organisations, browse jobs and learn about working in the finance and consultancy sectors at the Oxford University Finance and Management Consultancy Fair.
Sign up for the Finance and Management Consultancy Fair
Join this job fair if you are considering a career in accounting, insurance, banking, investment management, quantitative trading, strategy, management consultancy, and beyond, to find out about the internships or full-time roles available to you. The fair is an excellent opportunity for undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers to meet company representatives, many of whom will be Oxford alumni with memories of their own job search.
Specialist Oxford University careers advisers will also be present at the fair, so you can find out more about how they can support you on your career journey.
Add the fair to your LinkedIn calendar
- Alumni@ the Finance and Management Consultancy Fair, 11:00 - 12:00, at the Examination Schools. Advice session for alumni attending the fair, with tips on how to make the most of it.
- Researchers@ the Finance and Management Consultancy Fair, 11:15 - 12:00, at the Examination Schools. Talk informally with a careers adviser about options for researchers and find out how to get the most from the fair.
- Finance and Consultancy ABCs, 11:30 - 12:00, at the Examination Schools. Arrive early for the fair to consider how to best use the day, start thinking like a recruiter, sharpen your instincts and connect with alumni. The session will end as the Fair opens, so you'll also be first to hit the company stands.
Make the most of the fair
- Start planning your next career steps or focus your search
- Find full time jobs, graduate schemes and internships
- Network with top recruiters
- Find out more on how to make the most of the careers fair.
The PDF booklet with details of the recruiters at the Oxford University Careers Fair will be made available a week before the event takes place.
Note that this event is only open to Oxford University students, researchers, and alumni.
Pre-registration is not required but don't forget to bring your University Card!