For the last 8 years, the Oxford University Careers Service has written and produced an annual Oxford Guide to Careers for students. By keeping this entirely in house we have created a distinctive and successful platform for our external partners to promote their organisations and careers directly to more than 10,000 Oxford students every year.
Created in house by the Oxford University Careers Service, the Oxford Guide to Careers delivers:
- The lowdown on industry sectors as diverse as advertising and AI.
- Information from over 50 employers looking to recruit Oxford students.
- Profiles from alumni in sectors from academia to tech.
- CV and cover letter templates and tips.
- Advice on cringe-free networking.
- Interview strategies.