Contact or Visit Us
If you have any technical difficulties, get in touch with us on email@example.com.
Careers Service events are run online and in person
The Careers Service runs a mixed schedule of events. Whilst some sessions will take place online, more interactive events will take place in person at the Careers Service building at 56 Banbury Rd, Park Town, Oxford OX2 6PA.
Attending in-person events at the Careers Service
Some attendees may continue to have concerns about returning to in person events, and we ask all members of the University to be considerate and continue to take steps to reduce the risk of infection. This includes:
- avoid contact with others if you might be infectious (see the advice on our website for what to do if you feel unwell or might have COVID);
- respect other people’s space;
- let fresh air in when indoors (find further guidance on ventilation on the Safety Office website);
- keep up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations;
- respect those who choose to wear a face covering; and
- cover coughs and sneezes and wash your hands regularly.
Please see the Oxford University health webpage for further details.